Moskito Traveller Hammock
How does the Moskito Traveller Hammock hold up? This is my first camping hammock and I couldn’t have picked a better one. It’s way more fun and comfortable than tent camping.
The Moskito Traveller Hammock is great whenever the weather is suitable. I’m always up for it over a tent. I often toss and turn all night and thought that hammock camping might be an issue for me. I have been surprised but moskito traveller hammock hasn’t been an issue for me. I like how it’s lightweight and packs relatively small; an advantage over a tent by far, especially if you’re an avid backpacker. The mosquito netting on the Moskito Traveller Hammock is a great feature which shouldn’t be overlooked for you never know ultimately how bad the mosquitoes will be until it’s too late as you can always flip the moskito traveller hammock over and take advantage of it without the net.
- Mesh netting is held by a shockcord so it won’t touch your face and body while in use
- Hammock is made of durable parachute nylon
- Use the Moskito Traveller Hammock either with or without the mosquito netting
- Only 16 oz, exceptionally lightweight material
- (Dia x L) 4 x 8 inches (folded) / (L x W) 78 x 54 inches (unfolded)
- Storage pouch for all your small camping accessories
- Compactness. The hammock packs to the size of a softball and will take very little space in your backpack which makes it very ideal for hammock camping. It definitely weighs much less than any tent. I also love that the hammock bag is sewn onto the hammock and is able to pack back into itself.
- Easy set-up. In a matter of minutes, I can set up the Moskito Traveller Hammock in any space.
- Great Features. I happen to love the mosquito net that is attached to it (unlike others). Others don’t offer the side pockets which comes in handy for small items. I really like this feature.
- Fair Price. It’s inexpensive and will only increase any trail experience.
If you’re unsure about hammock camping the Moskito Traveller Hammock is a good choice overall to get started. If rain is common in your area then I would suggest draping a tarp over your moskito traveller hammock so you create a so-called “hammock tent.” For the price I was surprised of the quality which was far more superior to what I had expected compared to prices of others. It’s made of quality materials and I have to admit that although it’s very good for the price and weight. Check out the Moskito Traveller Hammock today.